PHP Laravel Developer
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API.
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development staff and project manager.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for 1 ? 2 years.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, or a similar relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of object-Oriented PHP and Laravel PHP Framework.
- MySQL profiling and query optimization.
- Creative and efficient problem solver.
- Excellent command of Core PHP and MySQL using MVC Architecture.
- Knowledge of At least one CMS (WordPress, Magento, or Drupal)
- Excellent Laravel framework.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- General knowledge of both front-end and back-end web development from a consumer.
- Perspective Knowledge of eCommerce integration.
- Should know about child theme and its structure.
- Should know about creating plugins for theme customization.
Industry TypeIT-Software, Software Services
Functional AreaIT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategoryProgramming & Design