Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand business requirements and build visualization stories.
- Develop visualizations in HTML using the frameworks like bootstrap and material design and review them with Business Analyst.
- Publish the dashboard to Server and share it with the respective users.
- High level of expertise at SQL & database concepts has a good understanding of data modeling, analytical skills.
- Stay on top of trends and industry best practices for data visualization techniques like C3.js, D3.js, apexcharts, and highcharts.
Desired Candidate Profile
- We are looking for 1 - 2 years experienced UI / UX Developer
- Worked closely with business analysts to create dashboards using HTML/CSS.
- Ability to communicate complex information in simple terms (verbal and written).
- Worked with the large volume of data and optimize the performance of dashboards.
- Building, publishing customized interactive dashboards.
- Create Parameters, Formulas, Calculations, and Sets for preparing dashboards.
- Proficiency in SQL query writing with hands-on experience on database specifically SAP HANA.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Experience with Bootstrap.
- Experience in data visualization with C3.js & D3.js
- Good understanding of analysis and design skills
- Good understanding of agile development and continuous integration.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good understanding of Web API/REST API, EF Model, Photoshop.
- Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Strong understanding of code versioning tools
- Knowledge of React or Angular will be a plus
Industry TypeIT-Software, Software Services
Functional AreaIT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategoryProgramming & Design
UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization