US Healthcare Recruiter – Non Clinical
- Should have min 2 years of experience serving Healthcare – Non Clinical clients.
- Should have experience serving recs like Pharmacy Technician, Medical Assistant, Clinical Care Reviewer, Customer Support Executive etc.
- Should have excellent English communication skill
- Candidates from US Staffing industry with Hands on experience on sourcing and End to End Recruitment experiences will get preference.
- Ability to demonstrate Full Recruiting Lifecycle (gathering requirements, candidate prospecting, candidate screening, Negotiations, candidate submission, follow-up, Interview & On Boarding etc)
- Proficient in sourcing right candidates through extensive portal search and Vendors.
- Should have excellent communication, convincing skills and negotiation skills
- Excellent understanding of technology and associated technical skill sets
- Candidate shall be self motivated & high on achievement orientation should have the ability to deliver results and handle pressure.
- Comfortable to work in night shift and Must be able to commute by himself
- Responsible for handling Healthcare IT/Admin and Clinical requirements for US based clients.
- To understand Healthcare requirements of clients resource need and deliver qualified consultants
- Sourcing and screening potential Healthcare candidates from effective usage of Internal Systems / Database, Job Portals, Postings and Networking within time frame
- Posting vacancies on portals. Match the profile of the candidate on technical grounds
- Responsible for negotiation, paper work validation and closed candidates for assigned requisitions.
- Responsible for editing and formatting resumes matching consistency and giving visual and technical perfection to them for presenting it to clients.
- Maintaining Candidate/Vendor relation on the progress of submittals made, Interview Coordination and taking care of the joining formalities.
Compensation and Benefits
- Excellent Salary Structure
- Best in the Industry Monthly Incentive structure
- Employee friendly corporate work culture
- Exposure to interact with US people
- 9 hours shift and Timings are fixed with Saturday and Sunday Off
- Lucrative Rewards and Recognition