Client Service Specialist-Healthcare
- Should have min 2 years of experience serving Healthcare – Non Clinical clients.
- Should have experience serving recs like Pharmacy Technician, Medical Assistant, Clinical Care Reviewer, Customer Support Executive etc.
- Should have excellent English communication skill
- Candidates from the US Staffing industry with Hands-on experience in sourcing and End to End Recruitment experiences will get preference.
- Ability to demonstrate Full Recruiting Lifecycle (gathering requirements, candidate prospecting, candidate screening, Negotiations, candidate submission, follow-up, Interview & On-Boarding etc)
- Proficient in sourcing the right candidates through extensive portal search and Vendors.
- Should have excellent communication, convincing skills and negotiation skills
- Excellent understanding of technology and associated technical skill sets
- The candidate shall be self-motivated & high on achievement orientation should have the ability to deliver results and handle pressure.
- Comfortable to work in night shift and Must be able to commute by himself
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for handling Healthcare IT/Admin and Clinical requirements for US-based clients.
- To understand Healthcare requirements of clients resource need and deliver qualified consultants
- Sourcing and screening potential Healthcare candidates from effective usage of Internal Systems / Database, Job Portals, Postings and Networking within the time frame
- Posting vacancies on portals. Match the profile of the candidate on technical grounds
- Responsible for negotiation, paperwork validation and closed candidates for assigned requisitions.
- Responsible for editing and formatting resumes matching consistency and giving visual and technical perfection to them for presenting it to clients.
- Maintaining Candidate/Vendor relation on the progress of submittals made, Interview Coordination and taking care of the joining formalities.
Compensation and Benefits
1. Excellent Salary Structure
2. Best in the Industry Monthly Incentive structure
3. Employee friendly corporate work culture
4. Exposure to interact with US people
5. 9 hours shift and timings are fixed with Saturday and Sunday Off
6. Lucrative Rewards and Recognition
- Shift -USA Shift (6:30 pm to 3:30 am – Monday to Friday) 5 Days
- Bond 1 Year + 50k Security Deposit Cheque (Note: Not asking for any kind of amount. Its Security Deposit Cheque will return after completion of the year)
- Location: Most preferred Anand Salary As per experience