CMO - Dealer segment- Project Sales Segment
- He has to be the interface between the production team and the client for the company.
- Major responsibilities are to generate inquiries, quoting, to the completion of an order from a client.
- Would be responsible to handle different types of cables like HT/LT/ Instrumentation cables etc.
- Offer follow-up, preparation of Bi-weekly reports.
- Keep track of new projects and ascertain the requirement of the customer towards the project.
- Contact rigorously with the various consultant for the projects.
- New Customer/Client development, as well as expand the dealership network business.
- For efficient work, would be responsible to contact EPC contractors. (Design engineering procurement commissioning).
- For the smooth process of marketing & sales, he would be responsible for coordinating with the execution, design as well as production department.
- Prepare rationalized research and report on the competitive information, price quotation.
- Provide the post-sales services to the existing client and new clients.
- Payment and C-form Collection, budget Preparation.
- Would be responsible for the business development of the company.
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate with Technical knowledge and Experience of Cable industry or relevant industry (Electrical) in the domain of marketing and sales.
- Minimum Experience of 15 yrs in Cable.
- Good communication skills, presentable, managerial, and interpersonal skills enable him to maintain the client relationship in business.
- Should have a broad concept in marketing and sales of Cable.
Salary:As per Industry